PRIVATE Group Hunt
We wanted to give hunters the option of reserving Low Country Hunting Lodge for a private hunt, but we didn't want it to be limited to just large groups of hunters. So, we decided to offer a new hunt called "THE RESERVE" which would be a private group hunt for 2 to 7 hunters with a set price. This way it gives the hunters the option of adding more hunters to their group to reduce the per hunter cost or just go with a smaller group and have each hunter pay a little more per hunter. Either way the group gets the whole lodge to themselves for the hunt.
There are some minor differences in the way we book this hunt.
1) The group will need to designate one hunter from the group to be the main contact for LCHL.
- This main contact will be the sole contact for LCHL regarding the hunt.
- This main contact will be the sole party responsible for paying the deposit when booking the hunt and the sole party responsible for paying the remaining balance due upon arrival at LCHL for the hunt.
2) The main contact from the group will need to call LCHL to book the “THE RESERVE”.
3) Upon completion of the call, LCHL will email a hunt confirmation packet to the main contact outlining the hunt, dates booked, deposit due, etc..
4) The main contact will have 3-days to sign and return the paperwork to LCHL and pay the deposit via debit or credit card.
5) Once LCHL receives the deposit and signed paperwork the main contact. The main contact can now start adding hunters to their group.
6) The main contact has up to 2 weeks before the hunt to fill all 7 available spots if desired.
- Their is no requirement to fill all 7 available spots. The price of the hunt remains the same whether they are filled or not.
7) Each time the main contact fills one of the 7 available spots they will email LCHL the contact information on the new hunter.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
8) LCHL will immediately send this new hunter a hunt confirmation packet for them to sign and return to LCHL.
All Hunts Include
Home Cooked Meals
Linens (towels, washcloths, hand towels)
Bedding (pillows, pillowcases, sheets, blankets/comforters)
Transportation to and from the Hunting Locations
Rifle Rental - if you don't have your own rifle for deer hunt
LCHL will provide .308 ammunition and a .308 Bolt Action Rifle equipped with the ATN X-Sight II or ATN X-Sight 4K Pro Day/Night Scope for the hunt.
$20 per hunt / per hunter (rental fee is already included in the hog hunt pricing)
Field Dressing, Skinning and Quartering by LCHL Staff
$35 per animal
Combo Whitetail Deer Hunt: Any hunter harvesting an antlered deer under 6-Points will be fined the $250 fee. No exceptions will be made to this rule. If you can't identify it clearly don't shoot or be prepared to pay the fee. This goes for shooting at what you think is a doe at last light and killing a spike or button buck.
Afternoon-Night Hog Hunt: A $250 fee will be charged for a third kill, third missed shot or third wounded non-recoverable hog. If you pull the trigger on a third hog during your sit your are responsible for paying the fine.
COST BREAKDOWN - PER HUNTER
Tier 1 - Combo Hunt
Per Hunter Cost
2-Day / Tier 1 - Combo Hunt
If you have 7 hunters in your group - $790 per hunter
If you have 6 hunters in your group - $921.67 per hunter
If you have 5 hunters in your group - $1,106 per hunter
If you have 4 hunters in your group - $1,382.50 per hunter
If you have 3 hunters in your group - $1,843.34 per hunter
If you have 2 hunters in your group - $2,765 per hunter
Per Hunter Cost
3-Day / Tier 1 - Combo Hunt