LOW COUNTRY HUNTING LODGE
Here at Low Country Hunting Lodge we try to make the scheduling and paying for your hunt as easy as possible. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call.
Date Availability & Reserving Dates
A list of available dates are listed on the calendar under the Available Hunt Dates tab on this website.
- While we still can occasionally accept a last-minute booking, please be aware many of our prime hunting dates are being reserved anywhere from 3 months to 1 year in advance.
Booking the Hunt
Once you have decided on the dates. Please call Low Country Hunting Lodge at 803-842-1155 to schedule your hunt.
Hunt Confirmation Package
Upon the completion of your phone conversation with LCHL regarding the reservation of the desired hunt dates and number of hunters in the party, LCHL will immediately e-mail each hunter via Adobe Sign a link to the "Hunt Confirmation Letter".
After signing our rules and waiver, each hunter must pay a $500.00 or 50% (whichever is greater) non-refundable deposit within 48 hours, via a Quickbooks link I will send by email to pay by credit, debit card or bank account, to reserve their spot and hunt dates at LCHL.
If this isn't paid within 48 hours, your invoice will be canceled, your hunt will be canceled and your dates will be put back up on our availability calendar. We will NOT hold dates without a deposit!
All deposits paid or balances paid are non-refundable!
- All deposits paid or balances paid will not be refunded for any reason and will not be put toward a future hunt or put toward another hunters balance.
- HOWEVER, you may find a replacement hunter to take your spot if you can't make it!
Final Hunt Payment
- 10 days prior to your hunt, each hunter will receive another invoice for their remaining balance Hunt must be paid before arrival. NO EXCEPTIONS!
LCHL does not reschedule hunts for any reason except if it is caused by us not being able to be open for business.
If you would like to reschedule your hunt we require you to pay for a new hunt or you can find someone to take your spot.
- Why you ask?
- When a hunter calls to say they want to reschedule their hunt, the hunter is actually booking a second hunt on different dates, not actually rescheduling their original hunt.
- LCHL turns away other hunters for that would have booked your dates as well as spends money preparing for the first hunt.
Hunt Cancellations/No Shows
All deposits paid or balances paid will not be refunded for any reason.
All deposits paid or balances paid will not be put toward a future hunt.
All deposits paid or balances paid will not be put toward another hunters deposit or balance due.